Wuhan Lab Leak Now Confirmed

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
Canis Minor

Wuhan Lab Leak Now Confirmed

Maria B over on Fox is now reporting that the Wuhan lab leak 'theory' has now been PROVEN to be factual! We all knew this was the case but it's now been irrefutably proven that Covid was a lab leaked virus. So, anything gonna happen to China? Yeah, when pigs fly! I wonder when Saint Fauci will be brought to task for his part in this? Yeah, when pigs go to the moon! 

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
flaokie

Re: Wuhan Lab Leak Now Confirmed

Nox

HOW DARE ANYONE TALK BAD ABOUT SAINT FUKKI ... THOSE FOLKS MUST BE SOME DISGUSTING, WORTHLESS TRUMPSTER REPUBLICANS WHO DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.

SAINT FUKKI BE A TRUTHER ... JEST LIK hojo .

ImageImageImage
Older and Grumpier
SurroundedByLiberals

Actually, it was proven true almost three years ago. Criminal Fauci and the MSM buried the stories under lies and then panic everyone with one mandate after another.
45kriss5sbr

They'll do it again if they lose the midterms to get rid of us mean, nasty deplorable Trump voters even though it'll take out some of they're mentally ill leftist voters (sacrifice is nothing to the commies to keep/install power!
Nyte_Byrd

Covid outbreak likely due to China's Wuhan lab leak, claims US Senate report

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/tre ... 2022-10-28
"If You're Here To Teach, You've Much To Learn"
Canis Minor

SurroundedByLiberals wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:29 am Actually, it was proven true almost three years ago. Criminal Fauci and the MSM buried the stories under lies and then panic everyone with one mandate after another.

Yep, which is why I said that we've already known this for some time. It's just now been 'officially' confirmed. Let's hope other things will eventually become publicly confirmed as well *cough* Biden crime family *cough*. 

SurroundedByLiberals

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:36 pm
SurroundedByLiberals wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:29 am Actually, it was proven true almost three years ago. Criminal Fauci and the MSM buried the stories under lies and then panic everyone with one mandate after another.

Yep, which is why I said that we've already known this for some time. It's just now been 'officially' confirmed. Let's hope other things will eventually become publicly confirmed as well *cough* Biden crime family *cough*. 

Yep.  I recall (you?) brining up the meta data on phones and flights around the source of the deadly virus**Wuhan**during the first few days of reports that a deadly virus had escape the lab that was funded by Fuaci. 
   All the data proved there was a mass evacuation from the Wuhan area.
  MSM: silent.

Canis Minor

SurroundedByLiberals wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:41 pm
Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:36 pm

Yep.  I recall (you?) brining up the meta data on phones and flights around the source of the deadly virus**Wuhan**during the first few days of reports that a deadly virus had escape the lab that was funded by Fuaci. 
   All the data proved there was a mass evacuation from the Wuhan area.
  MSM: silent.

Good memory, that was indeed me. There was a ton of evidence that the area around the Wuhan lab was evacuated. It was pretty damn obvious where the virus came from.

Just to be fair though, before that info became public I kind of thought the reported virus might have come from a natural source...because that too can happen (think bird flu). But, the information about the evacuation pretty much nailed it for me...it came from the lab. 

orr

The dems are good at anything stupid