Judge Juan Merchan Threatens Trump With Jail Time, Trump Ready To Make The Sacrifice

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
CountZero

Judge Juan Merchan Threatens Trump With Jail Time, Trump Ready To Make The Sacrifice

President Trump spoke with reporters following another wasted day sitting in court before corrupt New York Judge Juan Merchan for crimes that have yet to be defined.

President Trump was threatened earlier today by far-left Judge Merchan with jail if he continued to defend himself in public.

This is blatantly unconstitutional but Democrats get away with a lot of unlawful acts these days. Republicans like to look the other way.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... gag-order/
Do you think they will do it or not?

mortarman

Re: Judge Juan Merchan Threatens Trump With Jail Time, Trump Ready To Make The Sacrifice

Like all those in the Preverted Heterophobic Anti-American Anti-Semetic Fascist Left-wing Agenda, he doesn't beliebe that he should suffer the consequences of his actions.
Canis Minor

Re: Judge Juan Merchan Threatens Trump With Jail Time, Trump Ready To Make The Sacrifice

IMO jailing Trump could very well clinch the election for him. This is like a game of chicken…”Go ahead, make my day” comes to my mind. Guess we’ll find out ‘cause I seriously doubt Trump will be bullied into silence. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
kybeagle

"Republicans like to look the other way." No, they won't support him now but, come November, they'll be only too happy to ride in on his coat tails. They make me sick!
son of ed

Putting Trump in jail would be very bad OPTICS...

CountZero

son wrote: Putting Trump in jail would be very bad OPTICS...

I dont think they care about that. When have communist revolutionaries ever cared about optics?
This is why they are trying to take away his secret service protection.
They will do that first, then jail.
son of ed

If they put him in jail it will delay the trial....if they went crazy and gave him 30 days the trial would probably not be done before the election...
NCGal63

I've heard many people who are not Trump fans at all, who would have probably voted Biden but are now saying "I'm voting Trump" just because of this BS they are doing.
IMO if Merchan does  put Trump in jail, he just cinched him for the next President. They would have to do a whole lot of cheating to re-elect old Joe. I''m sure the deep state
is trying their best on how to win, I wouldn't put anything past them, they are evil.   
AuntieLynn11

My obvious question is: Whatthehell is Stormy Daniels doing there at all - what has she/it to do with document situation? Just more delay and obfuscation...
Canis Minor

AuntieLynn11 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:09 am My obvious question is: Whatthehell is Stormy Daniels doing there at all - what has she/it to do with document situation? Just more delay and obfuscation...

Stormy is there ‘cause she’s a wh*re with a salacious story designed to make Trump look bad…that’s all. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math