‘We Don’t Like White People’

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
CountZero

‘We Don’t Like White People’

As frat boys counter-protesting radical Palestinian supporters marching on the University of Mississippi campus are accused of “racism” for mocking the left-wing anti-Israel activists, virtually no condemnations are heard from these same voices in response to a pro-Palestinian woman outright denouncing “white people” at the UCLA encampment in Southern California. 

In a viral clip that has been making the rounds on social media in recent days, an anti-Israel protester at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) can be heard dismissing a counter-protester because he is a “white person.”

“You’re just a white person; you’re a white person [so] get out — we don’t like white people,” the keffiyeh-wearing woman insisted before chanting, “Free Palestine” as she waved a Palestinian flag. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... te-people/
Is this what it comes down to?

son of ed

Re: ‘We Don’t Like White People’

Deport Camel jocks....they may like the Sudan..... if Third World Countries don't take our refuse then No More Foreign Aid.....
dustymars

Because they are not white.
kybeagle

Sounds like hate speech to me. If this was a white woman saying "we don't like black people" she would already be in jail.

Canis Minor

kybeagle wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:26 pm Sounds like hate speech to me. If this was a white woman saying "we don't like black people" she would already be in jail.

If the left really cared about racism ALL racism would be prosecuted. Since this is not the case in reality I conclude that ‘racism’ has simply become a tool of the Communist loving left.
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
dustymars

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 11:15 pm
kybeagle wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:26 pm Sounds like hate speech to me. If this was a white woman saying "we don't like black people" she would already be in jail.

If the left really cared about racism ALL racism would be prosecuted. Since this is not the case in reality I conclude that ‘racism’ has simply become a tool of the Communist loving left.

I was taught that we all were created in the Creator's image.  Karl Marx and Fredrick Engles were atheist Jews who hated the other side from the dark place.  It is a shame those people failed to see the truth; it is seen in mathematics. My more recent study is with Prof. John Lennox:  

Canis Minor

Just to point out, once someone becomes an Atheist they cease being a Jew. Oh, they might be of ethic descent from people who were Jewish… but they are not. Communists are not Jewish, Christian or even Muslim. This is why I say there will eventually be trouble between the Muslims and our current Commie government…one side wants Communism the other wants Sharia Law! 

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
dustymars

George Soros turned Hitler Youth the communist when the opportunity rose for him.  Now, he is old and near meeting his god, Satan.
kybeagle

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 11:15 pm Just to point out, once someone becomes an Atheist they cease being a Jew. Oh, they might be of ethic descent from people who were Jewish… but they are not. Communists are not Jewish, Christian or even Muslim. This is why I say there will eventually be trouble between the Muslims and our current Commie government…one side wants Communism the other wants Sharia Law! 

The two are polar opposites of one another. That's why I don't understand why liberals, who are communists at heart, welcome muslims with open arms. When the muslims take over, the commies will be in for a rude awakening. DEI doesn't work in muzzieland.