Who Would Be Trump’s Best VP Choice?

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
Canis Minor

Re: Who Would Be Trump’s Best VP Choice?

Right now I’m kinda leaning toward Sen Tim Scott being the one who could bring in more votes for Trump. However, I’m not privy to sufficient information to be able to know for sure. I mean Tulsi Gabbard might be more useful in application to suburban women… but would getting more of the Black vote be better? So, I lean Scott or Gabbard (as of now).

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
son of ed

Never-Trumper Ann Coulter has some acidic advice for The Donald and a lot of funny remarks if you can handle her condescension....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/2/Ann-Coulter-sez:  "Pick-the-hillbilly,-Trump"...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... lly-trump/

son of ed

I think it would be a hoot to appoint Ann Coulter as Ambassador to the UN....she would certainly ruffle a lot of feathers....kind of like a tornado hitting an Oklahoma chicken farm....

CountZero

Im sticking with Ben Carson.
son of ed

I heard Tulsi Gabbard again today on Glenn Beck ....Trump needs to appoint her to some Cabinet Post....she's got her sh*t together...we need to put her somewhere where she can cause the Most Damage to the Lefties.....

flaokie

I don't trust Ms. Tulsi as far as I can throw her.
Trump can make her ambassador to Tonga - that should keep her busy.
;)

Trump VP - Tim Scott.

Canis Minor

Tulsi may or may not be who she’s promoting herself as being. Tim Scott has been around long enough for us to have a better idea of who he is. And honestly, having a Black VP in the current climate seems to me to be the best option. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
son of ed

Well I've read a lot of opinions over the past few months. Lots of folks say the VP isn't really going to make much of a difference (in the election) because it's all about TRUMP. I get that. It's Trumpmania out there...but of course the VP choice would be a springboard for 2028. So I guess that rules Tulsi out although I think she would be good elsewhere in the administration. She was supporting the Second Amendment the other day on the radio...and of course, the Military and America First. 

Personally I am not not impressed with Tim Scott. He's okay. But he's not Ron DeSantis by any means. Ben Carson is kinda OLD and besides the Lefties have already labeled him an Uncle Tom and a Token Negro for years...JD Vance would make a good President. But will he pull in any Middle-of-the-Roaders? We need Ohio. Kari Lake is an Election Denier. Would she pull in Arizona if the election machines were not tampered with? But what about 2028? Nikki Haley would be the Kiss of Death besides she just needs to GO AWAY, I don't trust HER the way floakie doesn't trust Tulsi. Marco Rubio is out because he's from Florida. Can't have the Top of the Ticket from the same state.  

Do we have any Movie Stars out there?? Gary Sinise? Jon Voight? Tom Selleck? James Woods?  :? 

Maybe I could volunteer!!  
:mrgreen:

gregm

Tulsi, Elise Stephanik, Nikki, Tim Scott would all be great and would/should help Trump.
AuntieLynn11

Been in show-biz most of my life - it helps to have someone with the "Wow-Factor"