Biden Opens Obamacare to Illegal Aliens While 25 Million Americans Uninsured

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
CountZero

Biden Opens Obamacare to Illegal Aliens While 25 Million Americans Uninsured

President Joe Biden is opening the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, to illegal aliens enrolled in former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

On Friday, Biden issued a final rule that will open Obamacare rolls to some DACA illegal aliens enrolled in the program. Obama first created the DACA program via executive order, shielding more than a million illegal aliens from deportation through the years.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... uninsured/

son of ed

Re: Biden Opens Obamacare to Illegal Aliens While 25 Million Americans Uninsured

I understand that Biden's puppeteers are going to "shorten" his prepared speeches (or Comments!) so that he doesn't screw up too badly...but he still lies his ass off and lives in another reality...

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/0/Biden's-Walmart-tall-tale-and-reading-off-the-teleprompter-again....(Mr Magoo)....

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05 ... n-n2173674

NCGal63

Re: Biden Opens Obamacare to Illegal Aliens While 25 Million Americans Uninsured

This is so ridiculous - just renewed our company's health insurance - To keep costs down for the employees I went with 80/20 plan with $5,000 deductible.
How affordable ? Employee $720 / month and family $1,800 / month - we are a company who has over 100 employees so to keep it "affordable" we do pay 75% of the
employee's insurance but they have to pay for family / spouse / children full price. We wish we could pay for them but our company just could not afford to do so. 
BEFORE the Obamacare fiasco - It was high but not like this - I think it was around $400 for employee and $900 for family and if I recall we had a $500 deductible.
Our guys work their asses off in the NC hot sun and it just burns me up that Biden and this administration are just giving out freebies and putting these illegals into 
hotels and giving them phones, feeding them and paying for their medical expenses. Our 401K plan offers loans with the going interest rate, every week I am getting
an employee ask for a loan - and mostly to help pay for living expenses. And believe me I tell them to think long and hard this election - think of who got you and your
family into this position and vote wisely. 
dustymars

Maybe they'll turn around and go back home after Obamacare nearly kills them.