Hamas Erupts On American Campuses

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
SurroundedByLiberals

Re: Hamas Erupts On American Campuses

This is just practice for what commies will be doing at the end of this Summer.

We need the real, nation-wide terror which reinvigorates the country and through which the Great French Revolution achieved glory.        Vladimir Lenin

You cannot make a revolution in white gloves.
                            Vladimir Lenin
Canis Minor

According to my cousin who grew up in Kuwait (she can speak Arabic) infitada means more like insurrection or rebellion. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
NCGal63

Proud of my UNC Boys ! It's being reported that most of those protesting at UNC were not students. 

UNC fraternity brothers defend reinstated American flag from campus mob who replaced with Palestinian flagProtesters trying to replace an American flag on Chapel Hill's quad Tuesday were met with resistance from a smaller group of studentsImage
 Chancellor Roberts and officers who replaced the flag the first time "were met with profanity, middle fingers, thrown bottles, rocks, and water." Videos circulating on social media show a group of students singing the National Anthem and chanting "USA" as the American flag was returned to the pole."When the flag was raised once again, the Greek community began singing the National anthem. As the Chancellor left, the quad erupted into chaos as protestors began removing the flag once again, preparing to destroy it," Estrada continued. "My fraternity brother and others ran over to hold it up, in order for it not to touch the ground. People began throwing water bottles at us, rocks, sticks, calling us profane names. We stood for an hour defending the flag so many fight to protect."

son of ed

I didn't see any Trannies there holding up signs saying WE NEED LOVE TOO---I guess this was KILL ALL THE JEWS WEEK...This summer will be KILL ALL THE MAGA PEOPLE season....after all, it's perfectly acceptable to cut off baby's heads and set their moms on fire and shoot people at rock concerts..(Where's David Hogg??)

..Welcome to Our New Overlords in ten years....

mortarman

This is nothing. Wait until August in Chiraq during the New Nazi Party National Convention. The New Nazi Party is aksing for volunteers to work it an' if the screening is as stringent as at the border watch for infiltrators opening doors to let rioting "peaceful protesters" in. Of course such protesters won't be treated as badly as J6 protesters have been.
Canis Minor

My puppy just woke me up, so I popped on my TV… it’s a big mess at UCLA. The Hamas lovers are entrenched behind make shift wooden wall and CA law enforcement is lining up on the other side. Of course the idiot administration at UCLA is ‘negotiating’ with the Hamas lovers. Frankly, this is growing and could break bad at any moment. 

Canis Minor

CA is wringing its hands over how to deal with these Islamic terrorists. And of course, nothing from the Federal government. I suspect the FBI is too busy investigating devout Catholics, parents who attend school board meeting and folks who do business with Dick’s Sporting Goods! The Demonrat hierarchy is in full view now. 

Gabriele

I'm watching the UCLA takedown now. Kinda like dismantling a bee nest. Smoke them and disorient LoL. I hope UCLA gets a bill from the police department because the taxpayers should not be on the hook for this.
son of ed

Did they ever get their gluten-free cupcakes?     :P

mortarman

Now Iran is offering scholarships to students who get expelled. I say do it. Take them up on it. Butt once you go, you can't come back. You're their problem an' should suffer the consequences