Holy *Beep* Is Trump-DeSantis Ticket Possible?

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
son of ed

Re: Holy *Beep* Is Trump-DeSantis Ticket Possible?

To tell you the truth I think Trump ought to choose wisely (like the old Crusader from INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE)....I like Tulsi Gabbard...I think she could pull in the Middle-of-the-Roaders....(I can't believe there are people out there that are THAT dumb but I know they exist...)...

I realize that Tulsi is guilty of some Conservative Sins...but I like her...and she's a Patriot....! She would DESTROY ANYBODY in a debate and she might pull in some suburban women...

This is WAR. We need some intelligent decisions. Kristi Noem shot a dog....DeSantis is just Trump, Jr....we need to SPREAD OUT a little! This is IMPORTANT! WE CANNOT LOSE THIS ONE!

SurroundedByLiberals

son wrote: To tell you the truth I think Trump ought to choose wisely (like the old Crusader from INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE)....I like Tulsi Gabbard...I think she could pull in the Middle-of-the-Roaders....(I can't believe there are people out there that are THAT dumb but I know they exist...)...

I realize that Tulsi is guilty of some Conservative Sins...but I like her...and she's a Patriot....! She would DESTROY ANYBODY in a debate and she might pull in some suburban women...

This is WAR. We need some intelligent decisions. Kristi Noem shot a dog....DeSantis is just Trump, Jr....we need to SPREAD OUT a little! This is IMPORTANT! WE CANNOT LOSE THIS ONE!

TG is easy on the eyes for sure.  Given a normal election, yeah, sure, why not.
   But this next election is going to be far more corrupted than four years and few months ago.  Commie Dems only increase their efforts.  They may stop using someone or a tactic but they always keep it available.  I'm not kidding maaaan, for reeeeal, those Dems will create upwards of 87,000,000+ votes for Gavin Newsom.
   I stand by my predication that O'Biden will be dropped during the DNC convention.  Probably due to "illness."

son of ed

I have been thinking Biden will be tossed in the dumpster too, but we will just have to wait and see what happens...He may blow a fuse and drop dead....   :roll:

son of ed

Here is an interesting video about what we're talking about....

https://pro.paradigm newsletters

https://pro.paradigmnewsletters.org/p/a ... id=&h=true
son of ed

Here's Tulsi Gabbard on PragerU video....it's a long video but she is ON TARGET...she got fed up with the Democrat Machine....

https://www.prageru.com/vide/Tulsi-Gabbard-on-how-to-save-America-from-Washington-elites..

https://www.prageru.com/video/tulsi-gab ... gn_9724783
Riverboat

son wrote: I realize that Tulsi is guilty of some Conservative Sins...but I like her...and she's a Patriot....! 

I'm not aware of any on my part, but I've read enough posts here and elsewhere to know that some are committed to letting the perfect be the enemy of the good. In any case, she's a regular on Gutfield's show. How bad could she be? 

Freedom is coming to mean little more than the right to ask permission. ― Joseph Sobran
son of ed

Well, she's against fossil fuels...but she's sensible...she is FOR No Bail...which is BAD...she's against the Keystone Pipeline...she' s kind of on the Climate Wagon but mostly as an Environmentalist...and WE all want clean land and water ...and land for Wildlife and HUNTING...(us sportsmen have been contributing money thru the Pittman-Robertson Act since 1937)....

Otherwise I think we can SURVIVE as a Nation with someone like Tulsi...she is against never-ending interventionist wars but is a HAWK on fighting terrorism...

I really like her...

I think she could actually MAKE A DIFFERENCE...I don't think DeSantis will bring in any Reagan Democrats...he's too much like Trump and we need someone to LURE in the fence-sitters or the disillusioned Democrats...

Plus she's good looking and can destroy ANYBODY in a debate...she could destroy Pericles in a debate...

She's a Lt Colonel in the US Army Reserves and an Iraqi War veteran....

Plus I think she's considered a PERSON OF COLOR...because she was born in Samoa...

I don't think the Media could destroy her like they did with Sarah Palin...Kristi Noem destroyed herself...

Fishman

son wrote: Well, she's against fossil fuels...but she's sensible...she is FOR No Bail...which is BAD...she's against the Keystone Pipeline...she' s kind of on the Climate Wagon but mostly as an Environmentalist...and WE all want clean land and water ...and land for Wildlife and HUNTING...(us sportsmen have been contributing money thru the Pittman-Robertson Act since 1937)....

Otherwise I think we can SURVIVE as a Nation with someone like Tulsi...she is against never-ending interventionist wars but is a HAWK on fighting terrorism...

I really like her...

I think she could actually MAKE A DIFFERENCE...I don't think DeSantis will bring in any Reagan Democrats...he's too much like Trump and we need someone to LURE in the fence-sitters or the disillusioned Democrats...

Plus she's good looking and can destroy ANYBODY in a debate...she could destroy Pericles in a debate...

She's a Lt Colonel in the US Army Reserves and an Iraqi War veteran....

Plus I think she's considered a PERSON OF COLOR...because she was born in Samoa...

I don't think the Media could destroy her like they did with Sarah Palin...Kristi Noem destroyed herself...

I kind of like her too but do you realize that she is also very anti-2nd Amendment? She does have some very good qualities also though. She loves her country, first and formost. Have you ever seen this interview with Tucker? Good stuff...

Tulsi Gabbard on Being Trump’s VP, Who’s Puppeteering Biden, and Corruption in Congress (youtube.com)

son of ed

I did NOT know that she was anti-2nd Amendment!    :shock:

kybeagle

son wrote: I did NOT know that she was anti-2nd Amendment!    :shock:

That's the last thing we need.