My Crystal Ball

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
mortarman

My Crystal Ball

From July 15 to July18, the New Nazi Party will be holding their national convention in Chiraq. Having peered into my crystal ball, I have a number of predictions to make about how it will go.

Prediction no.1, The Amerikamuzzie-terrorist Volksbund which is currently behaving so badly on college campuses, an' re-enforced by the Sturmabtielunge, will show up an' procedure to riot, jus' like the anti-war protesters did in 1968.

PredictPrediction"The Squad" will attempt a coup over the Party leadership an' will occupy the stage in a childish temper tantrum.

Prediction no.3, Members of The Squad will join the anti-Israel protesters for selfies 

Prediction no.4, Texas Governor Greg Abbott will arrange for 20 bus loads of illegal invaders to be delivered to the front door of the convention hall on each day of the convention. An' each illegal invader will have in their possession a pamphlet printed in their native languages instructing them to enter the building they are dropped off in front of for free food, housing, phone and money.

Canis Minor

Re: My Crystal Ball

Sounds like total insanity. So yeah, all of it could definitely happen…fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly and Commie lunatics gotta go crazy! 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
dustymars

mortarman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am From July 15 to July18, the New Nazi Party will be holding their national convention in Chiraq. Having peered into my crystal ball, I have a number of predictions to make about how it will go.

Prediction no.1, The Amerikamuzzie-terrorist Volksbund which is currently behaving so badly on college campuses, an' re-enforced by the Sturmabtielunge, will show up an' procedure to riot, jus' like the anti-war protesters did in 1968.

PredictPrediction"The Squad" will attempt a coup over the Party leadership an' will occupy the stage in a childish temper tantrum.

Prediction no.3, Members of The Squad will join the anti-Israel protesters for selfies 

Prediction no.4, Texas Governor Greg Abbott will arrange for 20 bus loads of illegal invaders to be delivered to the front door of the convention hall on each day of the convention. An' each illegal invader will have in their possession a pamphlet printed in their native languages instructing them to enter the building they are dropped off in front of for free food, housing, phone and money.

You covered this well except where to buy the popcorn.  Maybe it will spell then transform the "New Nazi Party" into the "Good New Nazi Party."  As in my words, "the only good communists are dead communists."

Walt

mortarman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am From July 15 to July18, the New Nazi Party will be holding their national convention in Chiraq. Having peered into my crystal ball, I have a number of predictions to make about how it will go.

I especially like Prediction No. 4.

flaokie

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 11:09 pm Sounds like total insanity. So yeah, all of it could definitely happen…fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly and Commie lunatics gotta go crazy! 

... and senile Joe has to ....PAUSE... :P

AuntieLynn11

Then Himmler wll send in the SS and Bedwetter Joe will be nominally restored as head of the Useless Party...
SurroundedByLiberals

I'm with Walt (three above).
I'll take #4 plus four more bus loads.
son of ed

Us Texans are in Full Support of Gov Abbott....he texts people everyday (me included) about what he's doing.....
AuntieLynn11

soe - how do I get on the list...?
Lily003

AuntieLynn11 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 pm soe - how do I get on the list...?

Sniff some child's hair.

Lily003    :evil: