More Covid information

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
SurroundedByLiberals

More Covid information

It's only about 10 minutes long.  You'll hear exactly how Bill Gates, commies and others conspired to only use one unproven response to the virus that was created by Fauci support in Wuhan.
Canis Minor

Re: More Covid information

From what I’ve read the clotting problem occurs with any Covid vaccines both AstraZenica and J&J had the same problem in certain people. So, it’s unlikely the issue lies with the mRNA platform but rather with the Covid protein itself. All this constant boosting is simply not a good idea if every exposure to the damn protein carries a risk. At this point better to simply get Covid and hope your immune system develops deeper immunity. Just my opinion on it.

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
SurroundedByLiberals

Re: More Covid information

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 11:08 pm From what I’ve read the clotting problem occurs with any Covid vaccines both AstraZenica and J&J had the same problem in certain people. So, it’s unlikely the issue lies with the mRNA platform but rather with the Covid protein itself. All this constant boosting is simply not a good idea if every exposure to the damn protein carries a risk. At this point better to simply get Covid and hope your immune system develops deeper immunity. Just my opinion on it.

You be on the right track.  
     RNA research is not new.
     What is new is how it was artificially altered.  They removed the U (uridine) and substituted another purine then wrapped the altered RNA in a liponano protein that was immediately recognized by cell's nucleus.
     As to the fiberous white stringy clots no one seems to know what's causing those.  They do know that it's the first time in human history to be discovered, reported and mostly covered up.
   Fauci is a criminal.