Biden Sues Sheetz Convenience Stores for Discrimination ONE DAY After Joes Embarrassing Photo Op at a Sheetz Gas Station

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
mortarman

Re: Biden Sues Sheetz Convenience Stores for Discrimination ONE DAY After Joes Embarrassing Photo Op at a Sheetz Gas Sta

I had to get background checked when I worked at the PX an' it almost got derailed because my sister was under investigation by the Secret Service for making death threats towards President Bush (George HW) while he was Vice President. As far as I know, that investigation is a still open even though my sister died in 2012.
kybeagle

Re: Biden Sues Sheetz Convenience Stores for Discrimination ONE DAY After Joes Embarrassing Photo Op at a Sheetz Gas Sta

The doj is making an example out of this employer. There is no way they can win but they will try to bankrupt this small business just because they can. It’s the same thing they are doing to Pres Trump.
mortarman

The Gestapo at work. Obey or we will crush you.
45kriss5sbr

mortarman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:28 pm I saw the video. When he saw those two young girls, he started shuffling towards them an' his handlers had to physically pull him away. The guy really should be on the nation-wide sex offender registry.

By all Rights Plugs ought to be in prison from sexually abusing his own daughter and fondling little girls out in public🤬 He is one sick deminted animal!

son of ed

I guess Jill was okay with it....   :|

son of ed

What's the problem with Joe showering with Ashley? Are you some kind of a racist?  He had Soap on a Rope! 

SurroundedByLiberals

No Sheetz stores here in commie California that I know of.
Perhaps Sheetz stores owners are conservatives?

kybeagle

The last I heard convicted felons are not a protected class of citizen. So I surmise that they may take this suit in front of some left-wing activist judge hoping he would rule that they are indeed protected and that will now be the law of the land. Of course an appeals court would no doubt strike it down but someone would have to challenge it first. I know it sounds far-fetched but here in Bizarro World anything is possible.