Joe's List of LIes

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
dustymars

Joe's List of LIes

NCGal63

Re: Joe's List of LIes

This is really sad.  I have never liked Joe Biden, I always thought he was a corrupt politician.
But at this point, he is not living in the real world. This is nothing more than Elder Abuse by the
left. Of course they want him to stay in because he is the perfect puppet, as long as you can keep
him away from the cameras and saying anything too outrageous that even the far left will notice. 
The biggest mistake they made was allowing him to pick Kamala Harris who I guess they thought 
because she was a woman and woman of color that people would automatically vote for her if 
something happened to good ol' Joe. She has shown she cannot just walk into his shoes, people on 
the left just don't like her at all. She may be stupid enough for the handlers to control but she just
can't get the left voters to vote for her. That is why they are not only trying to take out Trump but 
also Kennedy. They know that if something health wise does happen to Biden - Kamala cannot stand
to either one of them and they will lose the Presidency. That is my take on it anyway. 
dustymars

NCGal63 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:52 am This is really sad.  I have never liked Joe Biden, I always thought he was a corrupt politician.
But at this point, he is not living in the real world. This is nothing more than Elder Abuse by the
left. Of course they want him to stay in because he is the perfect puppet, as long as you can keep
him away from the cameras and saying anything too outrageous that even the far left will notice. 
The biggest mistake they made was allowing him to pick Kamala Harris who I guess they thought 
because she was a woman and woman of color that people would automatically vote for her if 
something happened to good ol' Joe. She has shown she cannot just walk into his shoes, people on 
the left just don't like her at all. She may be stupid enough for the handlers to control but she just
can't get the left voters to vote for her. That is why they are not only trying to take out Trump but 
also Kennedy. They know that if something health wise does happen to Biden - Kamala cannot stand
to either one of them and they will lose the Presidency. That is my take on it anyway. 

This may sound a little weird but I think about watching him fall down the stairway of Air Force One, on his head and ending up as a paraplegic in mortal pain until he expires a few months later.  Maybe it is a sign I actually hate Joe Biden.  Yes, hate is not good for one's psyche, but at my age who cares?   Anyone who sets out to destroy our country deserves all the pain and suffering that comes his way. I think the only other POS human debris I come close to hating is Barry Obama.  Sorry, but they are too much for me to forgive.   

mortarman

If all of his lies were compiled and bound, how many volumes would the work comprise and would it be categorized as fiction or non-fiction?

kybeagle

And they call Trump a liar.