Joe Biden Must Be Very Sick

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
dustymars

Joe Biden Must Be Very Sick

Video explaining how messed up comrade Führer Joe Boden is.  The so-called Democrats have gone quite nutty with their environmental religion and must be considered mentally ill.  This video should be watched:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0ykNeIEUw

AuntieLynn11

Re: Joe Biden Must Be Very Sick

All the polls (except one) show DJT so far ahead, it might be better to just skip the election and install him soonest.
NCGal63

AuntieLynn11 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:49 am All the polls (except one) show DJT so far ahead, it might be better to just skip the election and install him soonest.

I agree but we must still go to vote this November and get all our pals to go vote too.
You just have not idea what cheating they have up their sleeves. I'm afraid all these great poll
numbers for Trump are going to keep Trump voters home and not vote because they think he 
has it in the bag.
SurroundedByLiberals

NCGal63 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:52 am
AuntieLynn11 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:49 am All the polls (except one) show DJT so far ahead, it might be better to just skip the election and install him soonest.

I agree but we must still go to vote this November and get all our pals to go vote too.
You just have not idea what cheating they have up their sleeves. I'm afraid all these great poll
numbers for Trump are going to keep Trump voters home and not vote because they think he 
has it in the bag.

My guess is that commie Dems will find Dementia Joe upwards of 89,000,000 votes this November.

Fishman

SurroundedByLiberals wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:25 pm
NCGal63 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:52 am

has it in the bag.

My guess is that commie Dems will find Dementia Joe upwards of 89,000,000 votes this November.

The left is so brazen now these days that Biden could end up with more votes than people in the country and CNN would be like: How you can end up with more votes than people and still have it considered the most secure election in history. And 1/2 the country would eat it right up without blinking an eye...

45kriss5sbr

Fishman wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:44 am
SurroundedByLiberals wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:25 pm
NCGal63 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:52 am I agree but we must still go to vote this November and get all our pals to go vote too.
has it in the bag.

The left is so brazen now these days that Biden could end up with more votes than people in the country and CNN would be like: How you can end up with more votes than people and still have it considered the most secure election in history. And 1/2 the country would eat it right up without blinking an eye...

And voting more than once is also they're little trick! As Stalin once said "it's not who votes its who counts the votes"😡

Canis Minor

I really do think that many of the top level Demonrats know the climate change and trans stuff is not objective reality. They simply back this crap in order to grab more and more power. They know Joe's an immoral crook with dementia...but as long as they can use him they are down with him. Evil will do whatever is needed to take/maintain control. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
flaokie

The Ds know Plugs is nothing more than an "immoral crook with dementia".

Thanks to the dopey Ds that selected Heels Up Harris as VP, Plugs is all they got.

The Ds will just have to work a little harder at fixing upcoming elections.
They already start off with 81 million votes.

Adding a few more million here and there should be no problem for them.
A few minor adjustments to the Dominion voting machines is all it takes.
:o

SurroundedByLiberals

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:58 pm I really do think that many of the top level Demonrats know the climate change and trans stuff is not objective reality. They simply back this crap in order to grab more and more power. They know Joe's an immoral crook with dementia...but as long as they can use him they are down with him. Evil will do whatever is needed to take/maintain control. 

Go no further than this:

There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.       Vladimir Lenin

Morals are the backbone of believing in God.  Commies are atheists.