Backwards thinking

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
flaokie

Backwards thinking

"Its the guns fault."
Now its "the car's fault" 
:shock:

Life long stupid ass, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, confirms that he is still a stupid ass.

"He is investigating two major automakers for making cars that are too easy for young people to steal."
:o

It's hard to believe that a human being can live as long as he has, and still be this clueless. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... utomakers/
Canis Minor

Re: Backwards thinking

The Dems are not functioning rationally, they are functioning politically. As Communists they want the populace totally disarmed and 'blaming all guns' for the very carnage they are causing (by not enforcing our laws and setting loose criminals and the insane) is the way to get all those guns away from sane law abiding American citizens. The same thing applies to our cars, electric cars can't go very far for very long and the electric supply can be easily shut down...another way to control the population's ability to move and obtain resources.

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
Walt

Keith Ellison as less brains than the Democrat Party's mascot's (jackass) hind side!
SurroundedByLiberals

flaokie wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am "Its the guns fault."

Life long stupid ass, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, confirms that he is still a stupid ass.

"He is investigating two major automakers for making cars that are too easy for young people to steal."

It's hard to believe that a human being can live as long as he has, and still be this clueless. 

At first glance this seems rather idiotic (because it is).  In a capitalistic society only a moron would consider doing this (the above).
   However!, for a communist this is a GREAT idea: control the means of production.
   And that's right out of the commie handbook.

dustymars

Yeah, you're right; every gun crime is done without human input for sure.  Just like Allec Baldwin didn't pull the trigger of that loaded .45 Colt; it just pulled itself.  Happens in every shot.  That is what my DI told me when I score Expert at the gun range, "man, the M1 really shoots great, huh?"

SurroundedByLiberals

dustymars wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 pm

Yeah, you're right; every gun crime is done without human input for sure.  Just like Allec Baldwin didn't pull the trigger of that loaded .45 Colt; it just pulled itself.  Happens in every shot.  That is what my DI told me when I score Expert at the gun range, "man, the M1 really shoots great, huh?"

I heard a few weeks back that commie Baldwin's staff handed him a gun loaded with live ammo.  Apparently the staff person, stagehand, grip, assistant was convicted of a crime.
   Any feedback on this?

son of ed

Why didn't Baldwin spin the cylinder and take a look? Didn't they already have an accidental discharge on that set a while back?