And..........There You Have It!

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
son of ed

Re: And..........There You Have It!

As far as I'M concerned these Illegals have got NO RIGHTS in America...they should be rounded up at the Border and either deported or sent to a Gulag....immediately...No trial necessary---they ain't citizens....they're Prisoners of War....

kybeagle

Walt wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:49 pm I don't see how this unconstitutional ruling can stand. How is an illegal immigrant covered by the 2d Amendment? To legally own a gun in Illinois one must posses a Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Program (FOID); did the illegal immigrant obtain such card? And to conceal carry a gun in Illinois one must posses an Illinois CCL (concealed carry license -- taking a 16 hour training course) -- and to obtain both licenses one must be a legal Illinois resident (did the illegal immigrant meet this criteria?). This liberal judge if flat out wrong!

My take is that the commie judge ruled that the invader cannot be charged with a federal firearm violation. But the state laws should still apply, no?  :?

CountZero

kybeagle wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:10 pm
Walt wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:49 pm I don't see how this unconstitutional ruling can stand. How is an illegal immigrant covered by the 2d Amendment? To legally own a gun in Illinois one must posses a Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Program (FOID); did the illegal immigrant obtain such card? And to conceal carry a gun in Illinois one must posses an Illinois CCL (concealed carry license -- taking a 16 hour training course) -- and to obtain both licenses one must be a legal Illinois resident (did the illegal immigrant meet this criteria?). This liberal judge if flat out wrong!

My take is that the commie judge ruled that the invader cannot be charged with a federal firearm violation. But the state laws should still apply, no?  :?

Im sure not blue states or red states with dem or rino governors....

kybeagle

CountZero wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm
kybeagle wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:10 pm

Im sure not blue states or red states with dem or rino governors....

Yes. They are only enforcing laws when it is to their advantage.

son of ed

umm...does that 16 hour firearms course come in 150 different languages?     :|

mortarman

Isn't Illinois one of those states that gives free driver's licenses to the invaders? What's stopping them from giving free CCLs away to invaders as well.

CountZero

mortarman wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:54 pm Isn't Illinois one of those states that gives free driver's licenses to the invaders? What's stopping them from giving free CCLs away to invaders as well.

Nothing.......Im sure its part of the plan.
45kriss5sbr

kybeagle wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:05 am If you look at this logically it probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference. No doubt many illegals carry anyway just as many citizens carry regardless of what the law is. But they could still run afoul of the law in places like Illinois where there are strict rules about who can and cannot carry. If an illegal was caught with a gun and no permit he would still be subject to the penalties for doing so. Having said that, I personally believe that all constitutional rights are for American citizens only. This "judge" has opened a huge can of worms. If her ruling is challenged I would expect it to be overturned by a higher court. But, then again, what do I know?

Will have major repercussions especially when the start shooting at us😡!