And..........There You Have It!

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
CountZero

And..........There You Have It!

Obama-Appointed Judge Ruling Says Illegal Aliens Can Carry Firearms

An Obama-appointed federal judge recently authored what could be a landmark ruling in the continued fight to secure America’s border and America’s streets from the tens of millions of illegal aliens being streamlined into the country, as she ruled that illegal aliens have the constitutional right to possess and carry firearms. Legal observers warn that the ruling could have wide-ranging side effects, and set a precedent for additional rulings that will extend, en masse, the constitutional rights treasured by American citizens, to illegal aliens. The ruling also comes as the federal government continues its efforts to strip American citizens of their right to bear arms whenever possible.

https://nationalfile.com/obama-appointe ... -firearms/

CountZero

Re: And..........There You Have It!

Canis Minor

Direct evidence that this whole immigration fiasco is nothing more than an invasion of America.  :evil:

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
kybeagle

If you look at this logically it probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference. No doubt many illegals carry anyway just as many citizens carry regardless of what the law is. But they could still run afoul of the law in places like Illinois where there are strict rules about who can and cannot carry. If an illegal was caught with a gun and no permit he would still be subject to the penalties for doing so. Having said that, I personally believe that all constitutional rights are for American citizens only. This "judge" has opened a huge can of worms. If her ruling is challenged I would expect it to be overturned by a higher court. But, then again, what do I know?
son of ed

Do MS 13 gang members have to fill out the 4473 Federal Form when they buy a gun? Have you ever been arrested? Do you do drugs? Is this firearm just for you and not someone else? Are you mentally ill? Are you currently under an indictment....( Well I ENTERED America ILLEGALLY---does that count?)

They'll call the FBI background check at point of purchase...("We have NOTHING on this fellow"...)

No problemo!

son of ed

They need to add ARE YOU AN ILLEGAL ALIEN? to the form....

and if they LIE and say NO that's no problem--- they can just skate like Hunter Biden....

flaokie

kybeagle wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:05 am  I personally believe that all constitutional rights are for American citizens only. 

I do believe the founders wrote that Constitution thing for America, and it's citizens -- it's protections are not for any worthless slug that comes down the pike.
:usaflag:

SurroundedByLiberals

This ruling (above) fits in with commies goals. Disarm Americans, arm illegal thugs.
     And here's where they got the idea:
                 One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

Vladimir Lenin

mortarman

son wrote: Do MS 13 gang members have to fill out the 4473 Federal Form when they buy a gun? Have you ever been arrested? Do you do drugs? Is this firearm just for you and not someone else? Are you mentally ill? Are you currently under an indictment....( Well I ENTERED America ILLEGALLY---does that count?)

They'll call the FBI background check at point of purchase...("We have NOTHING on this fellow"...)

No problemo!

Who sez MS13 "buys" their guns?

Walt

I don't see how this unconstitutional ruling can stand. How is an illegal immigrant covered by the 2d Amendment? To legally own a gun in Illinois one must posses a Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Program (FOID); did the illegal immigrant obtain such card? And to conceal carry a gun in Illinois one must posses an Illinois CCL (concealed carry license -- taking a 16 hour training course) -- and to obtain both licenses one must be a legal Illinois resident (did the illegal immigrant meet this criteria?). This liberal judge if flat out wrong!