mRNA in your food....

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
son of ed

mRNA in your food....

I have been thinking for several years that Covid was created strictly in order to make the World get vaccinated by mNRA....and now they are shooting it into beef cows and our food....so make your own decisions...

https://research.iastate.edu/2023/05/2/"Vaccines-using-mRNA-can-protect-farm-animals-against-diseases-traditional-ones-may-not-and-there-are-safeguards-to-ensure-they-won't-end-up-in-your-food"......yeah, right! 

https://research.iastate.edu/2023/05/22 ... your-food/

Canis Minor

Re: mRNA in your food....

Messenger RNA naturally exists in our bodies. Vaccines or certain medications that target specific proteins of the bad variety use mRNA to do this. The problem ensues when the targeted proteins are dangerous. I really can't see how ingesting mRNA in foods would do much of anything really. My fear lies with the Fauci types who dink around with dangerous viruses and set them loose on the world. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
son of ed

Yes...I understand that Fauci has now got himself a Lab in Colorado and he is once again messing around...and I heard that he is using BATS imported from CHINA...

Canis Minor

son wrote: Yes...I understand that Fauci has now got himself a Lab in Colorado and he is once again messing around...and I heard that he is using BATS imported from CHINA...

Oh crap!  :shock:

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math