This PERSECUtION has to STOp

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
Lily003

This PERSECUtION has to STOp

So now another angry, smug, black woman, goes after Donald Trump.  This is so wrong I have no words for it.  They want him broke and preferably in jail.  Is this really the US of A?  Because I don't recognize it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-trump- ... ocounter=1

Do you think financiers have been threatened off helping DJT.

Lily003    :o    :evil:

mortarman

Re: This PERSECUtION has to STOp

Of course they have been threatened. An' if President Trump does win in appeal, do you really think they will return his property without dragging it out in the courts. An' I wouldn't put it past the Fascist Dictatorship of New York to turn Trump properties that they seize into shelters to house invaders. Not only will they have a ready force to vandalize his property that they illegally stole, butt they'll also set up another ORANGEMAN BAD narrative, theyllcause him to waste money evicting the animals an' repairing the famage.

Riverboat

All I'm seeing on the link is a story about Fanny Willis. Is there another fanny after Trump?

Freedom is coming to mean little more than the right to ask permission. ― Joseph Sobran
AuntieLynn11

So, the way I look at it is this – the EJeanCarroll situation seems to be falling apart, as does the Fani/Fanny mess. The word is, that DJT can get a $100 million bond – the 8th amendment is strictly against massive, abusive awards such as the $400 million. Apparently, the 8th amendment option is already under appeal. As we have all seen, this whole mess is political and is seen as such by anybody with a brain. After DJT beats most of these raps, he can then sue the bejaysus out of everybody in sight and recoup his losses with interest…
Canis Minor

They will never stop their persecution...the only thing we can do is to remove them from power. People with minimal power can only persecute minimally. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
Canis Minor

Riverboat wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:03 pm All I'm seeing on the link is a story about Fanny Willis. Is there another fanny after Trump?

Not sure...but there are sure a lot of A-holes after Trump! 

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
AuntieLynn11

This from a Fox News blog: "James, Engoron and all involved in this prosecution have known from day one that a large judgement against Trump would be imposed and that it would eventually be overturned on appeal. Now, we see that the Eighth Amendment could also be a problem for them. All of the other cases against Trump are getting thinner and thinner, as time rolls on. No matter. The goal has always been to tie Trump up in court long enough to affect the election. What they did not count on is the sheer volume of disgust that the American public has displayed regarding the persecution of someone who is largely disliked for his behavior, but is revered for his policies and defended by those who feel that the federal government has weaponized the judicial branch for political purposes."

There is action on getting the NY Ethics Committee involved - don't know what that's gonna do...

As far as the election goes, I still say "It's too big to be rigged..."

Lily003

AuntieLynn11 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:21 am This from a Fox News blog: "James, Engoron and all involved in this prosecution have known from day one that a large judgement against Trump would be imposed and that it would eventually be overturned on appeal. Now, we see that the Eighth Amendment could also be a problem for them. All of the other cases against Trump are getting thinner and thinner, as time rolls on. No matter. The goal has always been to tie Trump up in court long enough to affect the election. What they did not count on is the sheer volume of disgust that the American public has displayed regarding the persecution of someone who is largely disliked for his behavior, but is revered for his policies and defended by those who feel that the federal government has weaponized the judicial branch for political purposes."

There is action on getting the NY Ethics Committee involved - don't know what that's gonna do...

As far as the election goes, I still say "It's too big to be rigged..."

Repeating this is way more complex than the first time.

Lily003   :o

CountZero