What's with the Fox website online?

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
gregm

What's with the Fox website online?

Seems like I can access and read fewer And fewer articles as now, most want you to Register to be able to access more content! I don't like doing that and wonder WHY they want me to do that now after about 25 years of reading their simple, online news site?

Dump the website and read NewsMax every morning? Any other suggestions? Other news sites?
flaokie

Re: What's with the Fox website online?

gregm wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:57 pm Seems like I can access and read fewer And fewer articles as now, most want you to Register to be able to access more content! I don't like doing that and wonder WHY they want me to do that now after about 25 years of reading their simple, online news site?

Dump the website and read NewsMax every morning? Any other suggestions? Other news sites?

I gave up all of fox programs years ago.
Life continues nicely using Rantingly and Liberty Daily web sites.

Fishman

It's just a barrage of advertisements non stop like many other websites nowadays. I can't stand it. Newsmax is the new Fox...
Canis Minor

I like Newsmax, sadly Fox has been becoming slowly compromised for some time now. When Fox canned Tucker and Bongino told them he wouldn't sign on again it became obvious. Now, I still like Maria Bartiromo's financial stuff and Gregg Guttfeld's comedy...but Fox no longer covers actual news, like all the evidence that Jan. 6th was a government operation and all the evidence that the Biden family has been crooked for years. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
SurroundedByLiberals

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:45 pm I like Newsmax, sadly Fox has been becoming slowly compromised for some time now. When Fox canned Tucker and Bongino told them he wouldn't sign on again it became obvious. Now, I still like Maria Bartiromo's financial stuff and Gregg Guttfeld's comedy...but Fox no longer covers actual news, like all the evidence that Jan. 6th was a government operation and all the evidence that the Biden family has been crooked for years. 

Communications evolve VERY fast.
  Telegraph was replaced by phones.
  Radio lost out to television.
  Beta Max (better quality) got its butt kicked by VHS.
  VHS was sent packing by those silly little flat CD's.
  Digital snuck in the backdoor and some fool invited a USB stick thingy.
  Steve Jobs died but he left behind his silly iPhone.
  Some communication tech thought pod casting had a chance to reach a few people.
  Now podcasting is reaching almost everyone, leapfrogging studio production programing.
  And if that's not enough for techies there's a thing called the Dark Web (which I have yet to see.)

Walt

I see FOX News website as stopped the email registration to read most of their articles. I got fed up with the registration notification every time I went to read most articles, so I just left the website. I assume FOX News had a way of determining how many viewers refused to register to read their articles and now have reverted back to their old form.
AuntieLynn11

I agree - Newsmax is same as Fox - you cannot get anything going until all the crap loads in...and it's the same ads...