What the heck?

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
NCGal63

Re: What the heck?

Pantene Commercial ....

Go woke go broke.... No more Pantene Purchases for me & my family !
NCGal63

Mexican president goes viral for claim he has photo proof of mythical woodland elfIt does not appear Mexico president was joking in his Twitter postThe president of Mexico is going viral after he posted a photo to social media that he said shows a mythical woodland elf of Mayan folklore."Everything is mystical," Mexico President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said in a Twitter post Saturday, accompanied by two photos, including one that the president says shows an "aluxe."According to traditional Mayan belief, "aluxes" are small, mischievous creatures that inhabit forests and fields and are prone to playing tricks on people, like hiding things. Some people leave small offerings to appease them.

What the Heck ? Is it just me or are many of the leaders of world countries missing a few screws ? 
We know our president is .... The mexican President is losing it ..... Putin well he has illusions of grandure and N. Korean Kim Jong-Un has little man syndrome - there are probably more but those are the few that just come to mind. 
NCGal63

School Board sues parent for asking questions ! When did school boards start over-riding parents? Aren't they paid by Parents Taxes? This is unreal....

NCGal63

In Chicago blacks would get "bereavement leave" EVERY DAY !
NCGal63

What the heck is going on in our courts? 
Child rapist awarded $2.5 million settlement for trans surgery after Idaho prison withheld 'care'

A violent sex offender who was incarcerated for the sexual abuse of a 15-year-old boy has been awarded more than $2.5 million in legal fees after suing the state of Idaho for withholding "gender affirming care" while the rapist was in prison.

The individual now goes by the name of Adree Edmo. Edmo filed the lawsuit against the state of Idaho and the department of correction’s medical provider, Corizon Correctional Healthcare, in 2017 after being denied gender surgeries.
Edmo had also sought a legal name change, “gender appropriate” clothing, and transfer to a women’s prison.

Initially, US District Judge B. Lynn Winmill ordered the state to pay for the surgery, ruling that Edmo was at risk of irreparable harm without it. The state appealed the decision, arguing that Edmo’s “uncontrolled mental health issues” left the inmate ineligible, as well as Edmo’s refusal to participate in therapy prior to the surgical removal of the penis to create genitals that give the appearance of a vagina.
But the appeal was unsuccessful, and the surgery on the convicted sex offender went ahead at the expense of the taxpayer, making Edmo the first person in the country to receive court-ordered “gender confirmation” surgery in prison. The wish to be transferred to a women’s prison was granted in 2020. Edmo was released in 2021.

"We cannot divert critical public dollars away from the higher priorities of keeping the public safe and rehabilitating offenders,” Idaho Governor Brad Little said in a statement in 2019. "The hardworking taxpayers of Idaho should not be forced to pay for a convicted sex offender's gender reassignment surgery when it is contrary to the medical opinions of the treating physician and multiple mental health professionals." 

But the courts disagreed, finding that the denial of care violated the Eighth Amendment’s prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment. This decision was upheld by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court refused to review it. This naturally raises the question of whether women being incarcerated with violent male sex offenders would fall under the same category of cruel and unusual punishment. 

ABSOLUTELY ABSURD! This freak needed to be sent to the electric chair - not given preferential treatment. This disgusts me ! 

NCGal63

California lawmakers want to ban police dogs from arrests and crowd control because they're racist
A new proposed law, California Assembly Bill 742, would ban K9s from being used during arrests or for crowd control.

Really think the Racist card is being used for anything and everything at this point - Ridiculous
Canis Minor

Once again the woke crowd are totally wrong. Dogs are the most non-racist beings in the Universe. Their fur comes in all colors and they simply don't give a *beep* about it! Oh wait, they mean racist against humans? Yeah, dogs don't care about that either! Liberals really are morons. 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
NCGal63

Last edited by NCGal63 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NCGal63

OH MY GOD - Brides Today Magazine - 
At first I thought it was a Babylon Bee story - But Nope......

ImageImage

Here is the entire interview with this "Him/She" 
 https://www.bridestoday.in/weddings-and ... ality-5020
:barfing:

We are living in the Twilight Zone you all ! 
Don't know how much more I can take of looking at these UGLY guys dressing up as woman and the liberal left trying to get us to accept this - Just sicko if you ask me ! 

kybeagle

If this thing is the bride, I would love to see what the groom looks like.