What the heck?

Conservative's Discussion Forum. Discuss news and politics.
NCGal63

Re: What the heck?

Cosmetics company tries to sell lipstick to women by featuring a man wearing lipstick ...
If you're wondering how any of these companies still have money to pander to less than 1% of the population, you've just got to follow the ownership trail.
NYX owned by L’Oréal partly owned by Nestle !

I myself have never purchased any of NYX products but I do buy L'Oreal and an occasional Nestle bar but won't anymore ! 

Canis Minor

Oh, I do so hope Neutrogena or Almay aren't 'woke' companies...I'm allergic to just about everything else. BTW, what an ugly lipstick shade that one is. Looks like something Barbie would wear, or I guess in this case Ken!  

Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
45kriss5sbr

Libtard garbage just garbage😡
Lady G

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 3:34 pm Even 'The Babylon Bee' would be hard pressed to come up with masks and diapers on cows. This kind of thing is utterly INSANE beyond belief. Mental illness runs rampant in the liberal left. 

I wonder - is there a 'vaxine' to prevent this mental illness you speak of?  (BTW - I made a nice pot of ham 'n beans last week, since it was so cold.  I didn't wear a diaper, tho, mean Human that I am.  I just farted a lot.  Feel much better now, too!
Image Image
Lady G

NCGal63 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:42 am Cosmetics company tries to sell lipstick to women by featuring a man wearing lipstick ...
If you're wondering how any of these companies still have money to pander to less than 1% of the population, you've just got to follow the ownership trail.

I myself have never purchased any of NYX products but I do buy L'Oreal and an occasional Nestle bar but won't anymore ! 

Definitely not my color!  And, what in retardation is that 'thing' in his nose?  Looks like he could use it in a goldfish pool to try to catch them.  I'm so proud.  (not)

Image Image
Canis Minor

Well, once the left wing climate lunatics force us all to eat bugs and beans there will be lots of gas being released into the atmosphere. Cow farts will be the least of their worries then!  :lol:

Also, as to what type of lipstick shades the 'he/she/it/they' crowd prefer...who the hell knows! Yeah, they are indeed insane and there's no vaccine for political insanity! 
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
NCGal63

Now they are trying to get Medicaid to pay for this trans crap....AND John Hopkins is the one starting this.
Makes you wonder if John Hopkins is still a reputable hospital Top Hospital Pushing To Expand Medicaid Coverage To Trans Cosmetic Surgeries It Performs
  • Johns Hopkins Medicine is fighting for government-funded health coverage programs to cover transgender-related procedures it offers that are typically considered elective or cosmetic, including facial contouring and laser hair removal.
  • The institution previously worked with Maryland legislators to draft a similar bill in 2022, and JHM and an employee will offer testimony in support of the bill’s newest draft this month, according to an email. 
  • “These procedures are not cosmetic. They are not elective,” Dr. Helene Hedian, director of clinical education at Johns Hopkins’ Center for Transgender Health, wrote. “There are people who will challenge, confront, and even assault a person who doesn’t appear to fit neatly into a category of ‘man’ or ‘woman.’ … The sad truth is that when people are not immediately identifiable as transgender by their appearance or the sound of their voice by a malicious stranger on the street, they are safer.”
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) is lobbying Maryland to extend Medicaid coverage to transgender cosmetic procedures, which could financially benefit the university hospital system, according to an email reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation.Maryland’s Trans Health Equality Act would allow Medicaid to cover a variety of transgender procedures typically considered cosmetic, including changes to the voice, hair, face and neck and laser treatment for transgender surgical scars, as well as fertility preservation. Johns Hopkins leaders will give oral testimony to state legislators in support of the bill, in addition to JHM’s written testimony, according to a staff email previously published by journalist Andy Ngo; Johns Hopkins advocated for a similar bill in 2022.“If enacted, the law would expand the types of medically necessary gender-affirming treatments that will be covered by Maryland Medicaid MCOs to include, inter alia, hair removal, body contouring, facial gender surgery, tracheal shave, vocal surgery, speech pathology, and fertility preservation,” the email read. “Additionally, the law would ensure that gender-diverse people, such as those who identify as nonbinary, intersex, or two-spirit, are included in coverage.”

Riverboat

Lady G wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 3:50 pm I wonder - is there a 'vaxine' to prevent this mental illness you speak of?  

The only one I can think of is a good dose of sodium pentothol, although that's mostly an after-the-fact remedy.
Freedom is coming to mean little more than the right to ask permission. ― Joseph Sobran
NCGal63

What the Heck are our young adults turning into?
Surprised he/him/it/they or WTF ever it calls itself had a job for 6 months!

orr

NCGal63 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:42 am Cosmetics company tries to sell lipstick to women by featuring a man wearing lipstick ...

Shoot, I forgot to buy my lipstick. Funny