New Forum for Our Own Polls

Important questions of the day
UCAV

New Forum for Our Own Polls

You may have noticed that we have what appears to be a new forum. Actually it is just the old "Hot Topics" forum renamed. The threads from Hot Topics have been moved to the "Conservative News Forum." We decided it might be best to have our own polls forum so we can have some refuge from all the fake polls. Hopefully y'all will be inspired to participate, and maybe even create a few polls of your own. We have installed a new extension that gives the poll creator a lot of flexibility.

We hope you will enjoy it.

Image Image
"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"
Have you hugged your AR today?
14,947 posts from the old CF
Member since 2013
AuntieLynn11

Re: New Forum for Our Own Polls

Permit me to say this about the “polls.” Someone here on another thread explained the psychology of the polls always getting it wrong but I can’t find it. Frank Luntz Duntz sez is bellyaching that if they don’t start getting it right, he will be out of a job. In 2016 there were 120 polls, ONE got it right (I think). I think it’s all smoke and mirrors…

Once more with feeling - everyone seems to think DJT can rise into the air like the emperor of Byzantium, wave a magic wand and the virus will go away. I further posit that it ANYONE had a solution, it would have emerged by now. Biden, Nancy, DIFi, Chucky, etc. they have no answers - nobody does...until we get the vaccine and better therapeutics, it's non-narrative.
UCAV

And that is why we decided to have our own polls. We have to be at least as accurate as the Fake News, right? :D
Image Image
"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"
Have you hugged your AR today?
14,947 posts from the old CF
Member since 2013
TiredRetired

UCAV wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:06 pm And that is why we decided to have our own polls. We have to be at least as accurate as the Fake News, right? :D

Right.  

US Navy Freedom's Flagship USS Independence CVA/CV-62
AuntieLynn11

I never give advice, even when asked, BUT over on FB there's a guy named Tyler Zed who has fab info on NCarolina and Florida - Repub voters are outstripping the dems and dem panic has set it. It's worth a click - anyway Tyler is terrific on all counts...more later.