AMERICAN MADE JEANS

Forum for all discussion about buying American and companies to support and companies to not support
flaokie

AMERICAN MADE JEANS

Today I finally received the jeans I ordered from RoundHouse Jeans in Shawnee, OK .
I have worn Wrangler jeans for many decades.
Since president plugs told me to “buy American” I felt obligated to give the American company a try. 
:roll:
Their price for the same cut and size was $10 more than the Wranglers. 
My initial impression is they look the same, and are of equal quality, materials, and workmanship as the Wranglers, and the cut and fit is slightly better suited for me than the Wranglers. 
If they last as long, (which I see no reason they won't) RoundHouse Jeans has a new customer.
I'd rather give my money to an Okie than a Chinese. :P
RoundHouse is definitely worth considering when it's time to buy new American Made jeans.  :usaflag: :usaflag:

tshrimp

Re: AMERICAN MADE JEANS

Thanks for this. I will give one or both of these a try. Great to see some US made goods. 
flaokie

Re: AMERICAN MADE JEANS

flaokie wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 pm Today I finally received the jeans I ordered from RoundHouse Jeans in Shawnee, OK .
I have worn Wrangler jeans for many decades.
Since president plugs told me to “buy American” I felt obligated to give the American company a try. 
:roll:
Their price for the same cut and size was $10 more than the Wranglers. 
My initial impression is they look the same, and are of equal quality, materials, and workmanship as the Wranglers, and the cut and fit is slightly better suited for me than the Wranglers. 
If they last as long, (which I see no reason they won't) RoundHouse Jeans has a new customer.
I'd rather give my money to an Okie than a Chinese. :P
RoundHouse is definitely worth considering when it's time to buy new American Made jeans.  :usaflag: :usaflag:

I just ordered another  new pair of jeans from Round House.
I didn't wear out the old pair, they didn't fit anymore - I got old - lost weight - and shrunk.

The new pair arrived, and are just as good as the old ones.  They might cost a few bucks more but ---  
MADE IN AMERICA.  :usaflag:  :banana:  :usaflag: