Conservative Companies to support

Forum for all discussion about buying American and companies to support and companies to not support
flaokie

Re: Conservative Companies to support

NCGal63 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:14 pm I found a few more Conservative Companies

Taco Bell - According to the Center for Responsive Politics, 87 percent of donations by Taco Bell’s parent company Yum! Brands’s PAC have gone to Republicans this election cycle.

Wendy’s is another fast food chain who contributes money to the Republican party. In fact, this restaurant is one of the top contributors in all of the food industry.

Angel Soft Toilet Paper- This is because Angel Soft is run by Koch Industries headed by Charles and David Koch. Wonder Bread’s parent company Flowers Foods is even more right wing than the Koch brothers. The company has given almost 100 percent of its political contributions to GOP candidates from 1979

Outback Steakhouse While it may boast a spokesperson with an Australian accent, Outback Steakhouse isn’t afraid to involve itself in American politics. Republican candidates have received 90 percent of the steakhouse’s political contributions

We have been customers of both Angel Soft and Outback for years. :banana:
Fast food has been ruled out for us for many years, but it's nice to know.

flaokie

The next time you want to glue your hair to your head be sure to use only Gorilla Glue.​​​​​​

Nice to know----

Product type:
Glue
Produced by:
The Gorilla Glue Company

United States :usaflag:

NCGal63

Coca-Cola is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white."

With this being a very liberal policy and encouraging racism in my opinion - I say we need to stay away from any
Coca-Cola product also. 

This is a list of all brands (fully or partially) owned by The Coca-Cola Company,[1] of which there are more than 500 in over 200 countries. [2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coca-Cola_brands

Wow - had no idea that Coca-Cola had their hands in so many brands. 
tshrimp

If you are in certain areas, another place would be What-A-Burger. And they also make a great burger. However, they recently sold, so not sure how conservative the new company is.  

Last edited by tshrimp on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SurroundedByLiberals

My wife likes In-N-Out Burgers.  
   Looked it up.  
  The chick who inherited the company (1.3 billion) is a devote Christian.  Has a very colorful history but says she was saved by JC so, I think this company qualifies.