Conservative Companies to support

Forum for all discussion about buying American and companies to support and companies to not support
NCGal63

Conservative Companies to support

I thought I would start a thread listing Conservative Companies to support.  If any of you can add to the list that would be great. 
Here are a few I found while searching. I feel pretty confident about these I have listed because I have heard Dan Bongino and Other 
Conservatives talk about these companies.

Goya Foods is a Latino Food company that sells a wide variety of home cooking staples. Why is it included in this list of conservative companies? Well, back in July of 2020, Goya CEO Robert Unanue described Americans as “truly blessed” to have Mr. Trump’s leadership. Then, when leftists tried to boycott his company because he publicly supported Trump, he declared that he wouldn’t back down. He stood by his guns and publicly defended Trump. 

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is one of President Trump’s biggest supporters. He won’t stop talking about the obvious voter fraud, publicly supports Trump. So, as part of an effort to support conservative companies rather than leftist ones, buy home goods from My Pillow when possible rather than some anti-American, leftist organization like Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 

Palmetto Cheese it’s founder is someone who loves America. Back in September, the Palmetto Cheese founder said that BLM is a terrorist organization. In response, Costco pulled their products from its shelves. We need to fight that tyranny. Don’t shop at Costco . America needs CEOs that stand up to BLM. Palmetto Cheese’s founder is doing so. Let’s financially support him by buying his excellent product.

Hobby Lobby has fought hard to earn its place on this list of conservative companies. You might remember it as the company that took the abortion lobby to court and won, fighting for the right to not pay for abortions. It’s owned by unabashed Christians and certainly deserves our support.So, next time you need to buy a toy for your kids or some arts and crafts supplies for fun or a school project, don’t buy them from Walmart or Target. Buy them from Hobby Lobby.

Cracker Barrel is a company that caters to conservatives. It serves good food rather than health food, sells pro-military and pro-God apparel in its stores, and is unabashedly pro-conservative. So, if you’re going out to eat, try to eat at Cracker Barrel. It’s delicious, pro-American, and one of the conservative companies that we need to support. 

Home Depot It didn’t support the BLM riots, donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to conservative candidates in 2020, hung blue lives matter flags in some of its stores, and reliably supports Republican politicians. If you need home-improvement goods, shop at Home Depot.

Bass Pro Shops Some sporting goods stores, namely Dick’s, have decided to stop carrying AR-15s. Not Bass Pro! It still sells ARs, taking a stand against the gun control crazies. Even better, it is owned by Johnny Morris, who is a lifelong Republican and devout Christian, and donates tens of thousands of dollars to Republican candidates. 

Sheetz is a chain of gas stations and convenience stores owned by the Sheetz family, which is almost entirely a Republican family. Additionally, the company itself has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Republicans over the years, including tens of thousands of dollars in 2020. If you need to fill up your car or get a case of beer, shop at Sheetz.

Lady G

Re: Conservative Companies to support

NCGal63 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:35 pm I thought I would start a thread listing Conservative Companies to support.  If any of you can add to the list that would be great. 
Here are a few I found while searching. I feel pretty confident about these I have listed because I have heard Dan Bongino and Other 
Conservatives talk about these companies.

Goya Foods is a Latino Food company that sells a wide variety of home cooking staples. Why is it included in this list of conservative companies? Well, back in July of 2020, Goya CEO Robert Unanue described Americans as “truly blessed” to have Mr. Trump’s leadership. Then, when leftists tried to boycott his company because he publicly supported Trump, he declared that he wouldn’t back down. He stood by his guns and publicly defended Trump. 

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is one of President Trump’s biggest supporters. He won’t stop talking about the obvious voter fraud, publicly supports Trump. So, as part of an effort to support conservative companies rather than leftist ones, buy home goods from My Pillow when possible rather than some anti-American, leftist organization like Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 

Palmetto Cheese it’s founder is someone who loves America. Back in September, the Palmetto Cheese founder said that BLM is a terrorist organization. In response, Costco pulled their products from its shelves. We need to fight that tyranny. Don’t shop at Costco . America needs CEOs that stand up to BLM. Palmetto Cheese’s founder is doing so. Let’s financially support him by buying his excellent product.

Hobby Lobby has fought hard to earn its place on this list of conservative companies. You might remember it as the company that took the abortion lobby to court and won, fighting for the right to not pay for abortions. It’s owned by unabashed Christians and certainly deserves our support.So, next time you need to buy a toy for your kids or some arts and crafts supplies for fun or a school project, don’t buy them from Walmart or Target. Buy them from Hobby Lobby.

Cracker Barrel is a company that caters to conservatives. It serves good food rather than health food, sells pro-military and pro-God apparel in its stores, and is unabashedly pro-conservative. So, if you’re going out to eat, try to eat at Cracker Barrel. It’s delicious, pro-American, and one of the conservative companies that we need to support. 

Home Depot It didn’t support the BLM riots, donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to conservative candidates in 2020, hung blue lives matter flags in some of its stores, and reliably supports Republican politicians. If you need home-improvement goods, shop at Home Depot.

Bass Pro Shops Some sporting goods stores, namely Dick’s, have decided to stop carrying AR-15s. Not Bass Pro! It still sells ARs, taking a stand against the gun control crazies. Even better, it is owned by Johnny Morris, who is a lifelong Republican and devout Christian, and donates tens of thousands of dollars to Republican candidates. 

Sheetz is a chain of gas stations and convenience stores owned by the Sheetz family, which is almost entirely a Republican family. Additionally, the company itself has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Republicans over the years, including tens of thousands of dollars in 2020. If you need to fill up your car or get a case of beer, shop at Sheetz.

You can add Covfefe Coffee to the list.  I get emails from them all the time, and they're definitely Conservative.  They even have a mug I'd like to have.... :usaflag:

Image Image
dustymars

Here Are 100+ Brands That Are Made in the USA

https://clark.com/shopping-retail/ameri ... n-the-usa/
Canis Minor

Lady G, if you want one of those Covfefe mugs you might want to hurry:  https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/02/05/c ... hy-n322597
Non Serviam No Unity With Tyrants

WARNING: Can do the math
SurroundedByLiberals

I'm good with two: Home Depot and Bass Pro (Cabella's). And will go out of my way to support them even more.
kybeagle

Check out Black Rifle Coffee.

This is another thread that should be a sticky.

flaokie

I just ordered a pair of jeans from one of the US companies on that list.
I was going to order another pair of Wranglers, but I'm giving them a try.
I just got two pillows from Mr. My Pillow.
I'm going to try like hell to ditch the foreign stuff whenever possible.
I don't mind paying more, but not if it is too over priced.

Lady G

Canis wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:44 am Lady G, if you want one of those Covfefe mugs you might want to hurry:  https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/02/05/c ... hy-n322597

The longer I live thru this Dystopia 4.0, the more I'm convinced this is some alternate reality I fell into, possibly while sleeping.  I wouldn't have walked into this while awake.  We no longer have 'free enterprise', it looks like.  Amazing, really.  But, then I found this article this morning about the WH being found listed on Zillow.  What's up with that?  The WH is For Sale?  Take a look yourself:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1600 ... 4482_zpid/

Forgot the live link:  https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1600 ... 4482_zpid/

Image Image
flaokie

I don't think there is anything to worry about.
Not for one second would DOCTOR jill allow anyone to sell her White House.
:roll:

NCGal63

I found a few more Conservative Companies

Taco Bell - According to the Center for Responsive Politics, 87 percent of donations by Taco Bell’s parent company Yum! Brands’s PAC have gone to Republicans this election cycle.

Wendy’s is another fast food chain who contributes money to the Republican party. In fact, this restaurant is one of the top contributors in all of the food industry.

Angel Soft Toilet Paper- This is because Angel Soft is run by Koch Industries headed by Charles and David Koch. Wonder Bread’s parent company Flowers Foods is even more right wing than the Koch brothers. The company has given almost 100 percent of its political contributions to GOP candidates from 1979

Outback Steakhouse While it may boast a spokesperson with an Australian accent, Outback Steakhouse isn’t afraid to involve itself in American politics. Republican candidates have received 90 percent of the steakhouse’s political contributions