Rants & Raves!!

General forum related questions and issues
C J Real American

Re: Rants & Raves!!

Never been in this room before, but I've got a rave, so here it goes. I'll be so glad when the 7th comes around and we don't have to listen to all these SS ads., back to back. Just for kicks I answered one of their phone calls and let them go through the work of looking things up. They called back 2 days later to let me know I could save 50 dollars a month with another plan, but the catch was no plan *F* included. I knew I didn't qualify for anything else. but what the hay. I'm happy with what I've got, but decided to let them work.

Does anyone else feel the pain?

:frypan: :confused:

flaokie

C wrote:  Never been in this room before, but I've got a rave, so here it goes. I'll be so glad when the 7th comes around and we don't have to listen to all these SS ads., back to back. Just for kicks I answered one of their phone calls and let them go through the work of looking things up. They called back 2 days later to let me know I could save 50 dollars a month with another plan, but the catch was no plan *F* included. I knew I didn't qualify for anything else. but what the hay. I'm happy with what I've got, but decided to let them work.

Does anyone else feel the pain?

:frypan: :confused:

I never would have believed anyone on this planet could make themselves more obnoxious than the my pillow guy, with his never ending commercials.  BUT - here comes Joe Namath taking over the top spot from Mr. Pillow.
Namath is pedaling cheapo medicare advantage every commercial break on Newsmax.
Same commercial thousands of times every day -day - after day - after day - morning -noon - and night.
I used to like Broadway Joe - now he has become a pain in the ass, and I wish him ill every time he comes on.
:frypan:

C J Real American

I rarely see old Joe, this must all be about State. More or less sales maybe??? Matter of fact I haven't seen any of those pillows in ages. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
orr

Now I have the croup. I wear the mask.
Temperature 97.5
By cruel world..............
son of ed

I didn't get THE JAB....I don't get flu shots....I simply don't get sick...I don't even get colds....anyway I would not take a VACCINE that they only tested for three weeks....They have suppressed the Side Effects for years! Lots of people died after taking it and many, many young people are suddenly having heart attacks. The majority of people who got Covid had the vaccination. 

I wore a mask in 2020 when the store insisted I wear it...I kept the mask on the front seat of my truck for a year. I wore the same mask for a year until I stepped out on the sidewalk when I took it off. I finally threw that nasty thing away.

I still see Idiots driving around in their car here in Waco WITH A MASK ON while they are ALONE...These people must have really bought Fauci's Kool Aid....

(Incidentally, Fauci is now in Colorado working on another disease USING BATS IMPORTED FROM CHINA!...This World is totally screwed up..)

son of ed

How about these "Karens" who used to walk up to a family in a city park having some fried chicken with their kids and were not wearing masks OUTSIDE and some ENTITLED Whack Job goes up to them and sprays them with TEAR GAS because THEY WERE KILLING PEOPLE ( and probably polar bears).....!!!

son of ed

I don't want to tell you what I would have done with that KAREN......

John

son wrote: I still see Idiots driving around in their car here in Waco WITH A MASK ON while they are ALONE...These people must have really bought Fauci's Kool Aid....

(Incidentally, Fauci is now in Colorado working on another disease USING BATS IMPORTED FROM CHINA!...This World is totally screwed up..)

son of ed

I stiIl occasionally see a BETO sticker on some car here in Waco ( I suspect it must be a tourist from Austin come up to see Magnolia...) but I grew up in a different era...when I grew up Normal People still considered Democrats as being "almost Americans except sometimes"....when I was thirteen I was throwing hay bales and pushing 1500 lb cows off my feet...I wasn't rolling around in the street on a skateboard with an earing in my nose.....I had real work to do....(there was a big pile of manure over at the barn..)      :banana:

son of ed

That reminds me of an old story of my life...I might as well stick in in here....Back in the Jurassic Age we had some old pickup trucks on the farm...a 1939 International and a 1950 Chevy with a wooden box on the back...(which doubled as a manure spreader..) . Both trucks had dead batteries and we couldn't afford the luxury of putting NEW EXPENSIVE batteries in those relics....

So we parked them on a hill so we could turn on the key and let them roll down and pop the clutch in second gear to get them started...but we didn't ever SHUT THEM OFF unless we were on a mountain! Well occasionally yours truly (Eduardo) had to drive the truck over to Tillie's store a few miles away to get some gas...Tillie's house had one room dedicated to being kind of a General Store (think THE WALTONS) and she had ONE gas pump outside....a Sinclair dinosaur....

Welp....I would sometimes have to go over there (age 13---NO driver's license....No TAGS....NO inspection...) and I couldn't SHUT IT OFF at the gas pump...so me and my dog would go over there and get THREE DOLLARS worth of gas to get me through the summer....

I would jump out and put a rock in front of the rear tire so it wouldn't roll away while I gassed up....

Then after I paid Tillie (and bought a box of 22s for 50 cents) I would go out and kick the rock out from the tire (and grab the rock!) I would jump in as the truck began to roll away! And me and my dog went back home over the mountains for the next few months of driving around the farm....