So, Let's Have A Conversation About What We Can DO -

Discuss what should change and actions to lead to change.
Lady G

So, Let's Have A Conversation About What We Can DO -

- instead of 'what doesn't work', 'it's all corrupt', and 'nothing is happening'.  It seems like this thread has sort of 'died off', so we can focus on all the creepy missteps the left is taking.  One of the best researchers on/off the web is Corey Lynn, of Corey's Digs.  She is now undertaking a huge project to 'show' people what they CAN do and the IMPACT of their doing.  If Ron DeSantis can make Florida Great Again, then other states can move forward in the same way.  It just takes regular people, like us, putting our efforts in the right places.  It isn't about 'oh, that guy won't help do anything' or 'it won't work in my state'.  It's about bringing change back to what America is all about in the first place, and standing our ground.  

I'm posting Corey's Dig It podcast, with her 'cohorts', discussing some very important issues.  As well, her personal web page Coreysdigs.com, has some excellent tools available for other researchers on just about every topic you can think of.  Not that long, this podcast brings some exciting new tools coming to help all Americans who want to take back their country.  Please give it a listen.  Thanks.

Image Image
Lady G

Re: So, Let's Have A Conversation About What We Can DO -

Image Image
John

I think this area got less coverage because it has been replaced by sites focused on legal activism - i.e. what can be done

There are two sites:

https://speakfree.co  (not .com) A modern magazine style site with some timely articles that allow commenting

https://changeus.co  (not .com) A forum with a look and feel similar to this forum, but focused on detailed ideas, plans, and implementation

The reason both those two sites exist is a magazine style site gets more attention, but a forum is best for nuts and bolts discussions.

Additionally, this site focuses on discussion of a wide variety of topics, while those are more on what can be done.  Also helps protect this site from unwanted attention that could jeopardize things.
Lady G

Thanks John!
Image Image