Rep. Kyle Biedermann calls for Texas to break-off from U.S.

Discuss what should change and actions to lead to change.
HankyP2020

Rep. Kyle Biedermann calls for Texas to break-off from U.S.

How we can we make a difference?  Make your voices heard.  I am a resident of Texas, and after reading this article (link below) I decided to write my Governor asking for his support for such a referendum.  =11.0ptWhile I am reasonably certain such a referendum would not pass, and if it were to pass, the vote to break off from the U.S. would most certainly fail, I do believe that bringing such a referendum would be a shot across the bow to those in Washington D.C.  And if the other states that supported TX's SCOTUS suit were to do the same, the message would be even stronger.

Thus, I urge all of you to make your voices heard!  Write your state and federal congressmen and women.  Write to your governors. 

Do NOT support RINOs!  Career politicians that claim to be fighting for us, but whose actions do not support their words MUST GO!.  To do this, you MUST vote in the primary elections and get these incumbents off of the ballot so we have an opportunity to elect conservatives that will fight for the cause instead their re-elections.

You can also vote with your wallet - stop using Google, Facebook and Twitter.  Find alternatives like DuckDuckGo and Parler.  Boycott the NFL, NBA, and any other "American" institution that supports Antifa and BLM.  We're 70+ million strong, we have much more leverage than the media gives us credit for.  We just need to join together and start using it!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas- ... ing-states