Being Active

Discuss what should change and actions to lead to change.
John

Being Active

From the old board:
----------------

If you're like me, you might have shouted in anger at the TV. Maybe you even thought of what you'd like to do to some of the Democrats if you were immune from prosecution.

But I have to keep reminding myself that unchanneled rage only raises your blood pressure or leads to other unhealthy results.

I'd like to share what the anger motivates me to do:

Support your state and/or local/county GOP. I haven't been a strong fan of the GOP in the past because they didn't stand up to the Democrats. You know - "The Right Won't Fight". But that's not relevant now. If you're not sure of the organizations, google state GOP and county GOP. Kidding a bit, but you might to need to use bing if google decides to suppress the links.

Or go to gop.com/get-involved/volunteer/

Contribute at national, state, or local level if you can. Even a few dollars from many add up. Consider volunteering, possibly making phone calls, helping out at rallies, etc. The opportunity to hang out with like-minded folks is refreshing. You don't have to worry about PC walking on egg-shells when talking with folks.

What the Democrats are doing by using impeachment for none other than political reasons provides a terrible precedent. They only way it can be rectified is by totally destroying the Democratic Party at the ballot box. Let that be a precedent too.

Realize that this is probably the most tangible way to give the Democrats exactly what they deserve. Posting to forums like this great one and Facebook might make you feel good, and it is good to share, but active involvement is the most effective.
valeogut

Re: Being Active

Makes sense.  
"...the great instrument of moral good is the imagination..."
SurroundedByLiberals

Re: Being Active

valeogut wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:33 am Makes sense.  

Welcome to the forum.  It's a good place to be for when lib heads explode (again) in two weeks.  Going out on a limb here but does your handle imply you like to garden?