What if there needs to be real resistance?

Discuss what should change and actions to lead to change.
John

What if there needs to be real resistance?

If the unthinkable happens and the Supreme Court shirks from its job, then there is a resistance of close to 80M voters, many quite angry.

Remember how the #RESIST was used by the cowards and communists, which includes the media arm of the Dem party, the politicians, and the RINOS.

Well they will see what #REALRESIST entails.

Active vocal opposition to the corrupt administration.  Wherever the POS and his cronies including media go, people shout "corrupt", "illegitimate", etc.  Make their lives a living hell as much as legal.

Maybe take a page from Maxine and tell them they are unwelcome wherever they go.

Active #REALRESIST media exposing the election crimes.  Will have to be shouted loud because the FBI and DOJ will cover everything up.
flaokie

Re: What if there needs to be real resistance?

Like I said in another post --
A strong, organized, visible, in your face, never ending resistance just may scare the s*** out of some of these traitors.

They harassed the President and anybody that sided with him for four damn years, and ruined the country in the process.
Now it's time to expose and chase these communists back under the rocks from which they came..

UCAV

I think we need to wait and see how this election is settled. I believe it's not going the way the commie bastards planned. I hope y'all bought lots of popcorn.
Image Image
"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"
Have you hugged your AR today?
14,947 posts from the old CF
Member since 2013
John

UCAV wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 am I think we need to wait and see how this election is settled. I believe it's not going the way the commie bastards planned. I hope y'all bought lots of popcorn.

Agree.  If it goes our way, I think the govt will do a lot to clean things up and maybe, just maybe, finally have some persecutions.  But even it this case, it will still be appropriate for the masses to let the media types know they are not appreciated, to put it mildly.

ZeWazir

John wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:42 am
UCAV wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 am I think we need to wait and see how this election is settled. I believe it's not going the way the commie bastards planned. I hope y'all bought lots of popcorn.

Agree.  If it goes our way, I think the govt will do a lot to clean things up and maybe, just maybe, finally have some persecutions.  But even it this case, it will still be appropriate for the masses to let the media types know they are not appreciated, to put it mildly.

Regardless of how things play out, the last several elections have been MASSIVELY influenced through the lies, hubris, and coverups performed by the "news" outlets of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC. Even now there are polls indicating up to 17% of those who voted for Biden state they would not have if they'd known about the various scandals plaguing Biden and his son.  That's 17% in addition to the 20% of Biden votes that never never really existed.

I would propose that conservatives need to take one page out of the leftist book: PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST.  All these various "news" (read propaganda) morning shows that have a street audience component - have a few thousand show up with signs calling them out for the liars they are. Set up a 24/7 vigil outside main MSM headquarters demanding they start telling the truth. Every time an MSM correspondent is out and about narrating one of their stories, conservatives need to gather and call them out; making it impossible for their leftist propaganda to function.

The reality is these organizations activities have been outright criminal - even though no actual laws have been broken.  It is far past time the PEOPLE start holding these leftist malefactors accountable for their treason.
flaokie

YEP --
And just not pester the national broadcasts/news.
The local kiddie reporters need some noisey in your face folks to follow them around too.